Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 10: May 14

Well, I have not been able to write much in the last 10 days. But, a lot has happened. I have job interview starting tomorrow (evening of May 15: have dinner with employer, May 16: have a full day interview). In the last week, I had a "first-ever" skype interview and I think I nailed it. I prepared well for it, not as well as I would like to, but still well enough. I dressed professionally (suit and tie) and found a peaceful room in library with wireless internet in place. It was good to think everything and plan everything. I have not been able to do much since the last 2-3 days, probably because of the excitement of the job interview. I am afraid that I am not serious enough. Today is the last day I can prepare and I am going to prepare well.

No comments:

Post a Comment